The private medical cardiological practice
in the Center of Düsseldorf
LONG-TERM BLOOD PRESURE
LONG-TERM BLOOD PRESSURE :
The blood pressure is measured with a very small device, that is worn on the belt. The blood pressure is measured automatically (during the day and every 15 minutes at night every 30 minutes) over a period of 24 hours and allowing in this way a blood pressure daily profile.
It is a simple and risk-free examination with important information about the blood pressure and pulse behavior.
The investigation is performed in the following cases :
- To diagnose or rule out a disease requiring treatment for high blood pressure.
- To control the success of drug therapy in hypertension
- If you suspect a so-called practice high pressure (so-called white-coat high pressure) . This is due to the special situation during a visit to the doctor for blood pressure increase. Otherwise, normal blood pressure values are measured.
- In case of suspected crises increases in blood pressure in otherwise normal opportunity values
- In case of suspected respiratory -related sleep disorders ( sleep apnea syndrome).
Dr. med. Danny T. Nguyen
phones: 0049 (211) 830 850 50
fax: 0049 (211) 830 850 52
Mo, Tu and Th: 08:00 - 18:00
We and Fr: 08:00 - 12:00
and by appointment