The private medical cardiological practice
in the Center of Düsseldorf
Dr. Danny T. Nguyen
Friedrichstrasse. 13 - 15
in the Medical Centre Dusseldorf
Phone: 0049 (211) 830 850 50
Official job title
State of the award of the Occupation
Professional Regulations to find professional code for doctors to
source information for all images and graphics used:
Source: Imprint generator of recht24.de.
Liability for content The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of contents we can not take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general laws. According to § § 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored foreign information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for linksOur site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we can not accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation . Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing , distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non -commercial use. As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties. Any duplication or marked as such. If you still be aware of copyright infringement , we ask for a hint . Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Data protection is of particular importance for the management of Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen. A use of the Internet pages of the Cardiology Department Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, if a data subject wishes to make use of special services of our company via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned, is always carried out in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. Danny Tho Nguyen. By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore, data subjects will be informed of their rights by means of this data protection declaration. Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures as the person responsible for processing in order to ensure that the personal data processed via this website is protected as completely as possible. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, for example by telephone.
The data protection declaration of Kardiologie Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen is based on the terms used by the European guideline and regulation provider when the basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO) was issued. Our data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand both for the public and for our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to explain the terms used in advance. We use the following terms, among others, in this data protection declaration:
(a) Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). Identifiable is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
(b) data subject means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
(c) ³processing³ means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures relating to personal data, such as the collection, collection, organisation, sorting, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
(d) Restriction of processing
Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing.
Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data that consists in using that personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects related to work performance and economic situation To analyze or predict health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or location of this natural person.
(f) Pseudonymisation Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures that ensure: that the personal data are not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
(g) controller or controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
(i) Recipient Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
the name and address of the controller within the meaning of the basic Regulation on data protection, other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen Friedrichstr. 13-15 40217 Düsseldorf Germany Tel.: 0211-83085050 E-Mail: Website: www.duesseldorf-kardiologie.de
4. Collection of general data and information The website of Cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen collects a set of general data and information each time the website is accessed by an affected person or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the internet page from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-web pages which can be accessed via (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) an Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems. In the use of this general data and information draws the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen no conclusions on the person concerned. Rather, this information is required to (1) correctly deliver the contents of our website, (2) to optimize the content of our website and to advertise it, (3) to ensure the continued functioning of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and ( 4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyberattack. These anonymously collected data and information are provided by. med. Danny Tho Nguyen was therefore statistically and further evaluated on the one hand to increase data protection and data security in our company, in order to ultimately ensure the best possible level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by an affected person.
5. Contact information on the website The website of the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Due to legal regulations, Danny Tho Nguyen contains information that allows us to contact our company quickly and to communicate with us directly, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts the data controller by e-mail or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject will be automatically saved. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by an individual to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties.
6. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data The controller processes and stores personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or, if so required by law, by the European directive and regulatory body or other legislator or rules which the controller is subject to. If the storage purpose is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Rights of the data subject • a) Right of acknowledgment Each data subject has the right, as granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority, to require the controller to confirm whether personal data relating to him or her is being processed. If an affected person wishes to make use of this right of confirmation, they can contact an employee of the controller at any time. • b) Right to information Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority to obtain at any time free information from the controller about the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information. In addition, the European legislature and regulator has provided information to the data subject on the following information: • the processing purposes • the categories of personal data being processed • the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed; in particular for beneficiaries in third countries or international organizations • if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
• the right of rectification or erasure of personal data pertaining to it or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing • the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority • if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All information available on the source of data • the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the implications and consequences of such processing for the data subject Furthermore, the data subject has a right of access as to whether personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If that is the case, then the data subject has the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer. If an interested party wishes to exercise this right to information, they may at any time contact an employee of the controller. • c) Right of rectification Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning him / her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing. If an affected person wishes to exercise this right of rectification, they may, at any time, contact an employee of the controller. • d) Right to be erased (right to be forgotten) Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority to require the controller to immediately erase the personal data concerning him, provided that one of the the following reasons are correct and the processing is not required: • The personal data has been collected for such purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary. • The data subject revokes their consent, on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and lacks any other legal basis for the processing. • The data subject submits an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO, and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject appeals pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DS-BER the processing. • The personal data were processed unlawfully. • The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. • The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DS-GVO.
If one of the above reasons is correct and an affected person deletes personal data provided by. med. Danny Tho Nguyen, at any time, they may contact an employee of the controller. The employee of cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen will arrange that the extinguishing request be fulfilled immediately. Were the personal data of the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen is made public and if our company is responsible for the deletion of personal data in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DS-GVO, Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. Ing. med. Danny Tho Nguyen, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform other data controllers processing the published personal data that the data subject of these other data controllers is Deletion of any links to such personal data or of copies or replicas of such personal data unless the processing is required. The employee of cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen will do what is necessary on a case-by-case basis.
• e) Right to Restriction of Processing Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority to require the controller to restrict the processing if any of the following conditions are met:
• The accuracy of the personal data Data is submitted by the data subject for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data. • The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of personal data. • The data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend their rights. • The data subject has objection to the processing acc. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the person concerned. If one of the above conditions is met and a person concerned the restriction of personal data, which in the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen, may at any time contact an employee of the controller. The employee of cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen will initiate the restriction of processing. • f) Data transferability Each person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority to store in a structured, common and machine-readable format personal data concerning him / her provided to a responsible person by the data subject receive. It also has the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (1) (b) 2 (a) of the GDPR
or based on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by automated means, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a public-interest or public-authority task was transferred to the person responsible. Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability under Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and if so this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others. To assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact a cardiologist. med. Turn to Danny Tho Nguyen. • g) Right to objection Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority at any time, for reasons arising from its particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to it. 6 (1) (e) or (f) DS-GVO, an objection is raised. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. Cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen will no longer process personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. Processes cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen personal data to operate direct mail, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. If the person concerned contradicts the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. med. Danny Tho Nguyen's processing for purposes of direct mail, so the cardiology Dusseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen will no longer process the personal data for these purposes. In addition, the data subject has the right, for reasons that arise from their particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to them, which is the responsibility of. med. Danny Tho Nguyen for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) of the GDPR, object to opposition unless such processing is necessary to fulfill a task of public interest. In order to exercise the right to object, the person concerned may directly contact any cardiologist. med. Contact Danny Tho Nguyen or another co-worker. The data subject is also free, in the context of the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC, to exercise his right of opposition by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling Any person data subject to the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European regulator and directive not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect or similarly significantly affects him or her, provided that the decision (1) is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the data controller, or (2) is admissible under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject and that such law contains appropriate measures to safeguard the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, or (3) with the express consent of the data subject. If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract between the data subject and the data controller or (2) if it is made with the express consent of the data subject, Cardiology Düsseldorf - Dr. med. Danny Tho Nguyen shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a data controller, to state his own position and to contest the decision. If the data subject wishes to assert rights relating to automated decisions, he or she may contact an employee of the controller at any time. Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Data Directive and Regulation giver to revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise his/her right to withdraw his/her consent, he/she may contact an employee of the controller at any time.
legal basis of processing Art. 6 I lit. a DS-GMO serves our company as legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case for example with processing operations necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DS-GMO. The same applies to such processing processes that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of enquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, for example to fulfil tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DS-GMO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor were injured in our company and his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information had to be passed on to a doctor, a hospital or other third parties. The processing would then be based on Art. 6 I lit. d DS-GMO. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f DS-GMO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail. Such processing procedures are permitted to us in particular because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In this respect, it took the view that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the person concerned is a customer of the person responsible (recital 47, second sentence, DS-GMO).
legitimate interests in the processing pursued by the controller or a third party If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DS-GMO, it is in our legitimate interest to conduct our business for the welfare of all our employees and our shareholders. 10 Duration for which the personal data is stored The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After the expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract. 11. legal or contractual regulations for the provision of personal data; necessity for the conclusion of the contract; obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of nonprovision We inform you that the provision of personal data is partly prescribed by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may also result from contractual regulations (e.g. information on the contractual partner). In some cases, it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded if a data subject provides us with personal data which must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the person concerned is obliged to provide us with personal data if our company enters into a contract with him/her. Failure to provide personal data would mean that the contract with the data subject could not be concluded. Prior to the provision of personal data by the data subject, the data subject must contact one of our employees. Our employee will inform the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract or required for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and what consequences the failure to provide the personal data would have. As a responsible company, we refrain from automatic decision making or profiling. This data protection declaration was created by the data protection declaration generator of DGD Deutsche Gesellschaft für Datenschutz GmbH, which acts as external data protection commissioner Hof, in cooperation with Christian Solmecke, lawyer for data protection law.
Privacy Statement for using Google +1Collection and dissemination of information:The Google +1 button to publish information worldwide . about the Google +1 button lets you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners . Google will store both the information that you have given for a content +1, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you click on +1 . Your +1' s can be shown as evidence along with your name and profile photo in Google services , such as in search results or in your Google profile , or elsewhere on websites and ads on the internet.Google records information about your +1- activities to improve Google's services for you and others. In order to use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile , which must contain at least the chosen name for the profile . This name is used in all Google services . In some cases , this name can also substitute any other name that you used when sharing content under your Google account . The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e - mail address or other identifying information from you.
Using the information collected :In addition to the above uses, the information you provide in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies are used . Google may release aggregate statistics on the activities of the user or +1- these findings to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked sites.Privacy Statement for the Use of TwitterFunctions of the service Twitter are integrated on our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 , San Francisco, CA 94107 , USA . Through the use of Twitter and function of " re-tweet " the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users . This data is also transmitted to Twitter.We point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use them through Twitter. For more information, please refer to the privacy statement of Twitter at .Your privacy preferences at Twitter, you can change the account settings under
Dr. med. Danny T. Nguyen
phones: 0049 (211) 830 850 50
fax: 0049 (211) 830 850 52
Mo, Tu and Th: 08:00 - 18:00
We and Fr: 08:00 - 12:00
and by appointment